Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider a new Procurement Strategy for 2023-2026
1) That the Procurement Strategy at Appendix 1 be approved;
2) That the feedback from Policy Development Panel be noted
· To ensure that the Council had a clear Procurement Strategy for the next 3 years;
· To agree a single approach to procurement across the Partnership that maximised the savings opportunities for the Councils;
· To ensure compliance with audit requirements as some of the Partner Councils have had audit recommendations to update their Procurement Strategies.
· To help support key Council priorities, such as sourcing local suppliers, procuring sustainably and ethically.)
· To do nothing – this would result I the Council continuing to have no formal Procurement Strategy in place.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Cllr Paul Redgate
Contact: Martin Gibbs, Head of Procurement Email: email@example.com.
Report author: Martin Gibbs
Publication date: 09/11/2023
Date of decision: 07/11/2023
Decided at meeting: 07/11/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 17/11/2023