Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommmend Forward to Council
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To provide information on the Quarter 3 (to 31
December 2020) financial position of the Council
1) That the report and Appendix A be noted.
2) That the estimated position with regard to the approved contributions to and use of reserves be noted.
RECOMMENDED TO COUNCIL:
3) That the General Fund and Housing Revenue Account Capital programme be approved as set out in table 5 and 7 of Appendix A.
4) The NNDR S31 grant for expanded retail relief and the nursery reliefs in 2020/21 is carried forward in reserves to cover the NNDR deficits recognised in 2021/22 (as detailed in section 5.3.1)
5) That the income received from the NNDR & Council Tax income compensation scheme be carried forward in a reserve to cover the deficits recognised in future years (As detailed in section 5.3.2)
To provide timely information to Members on the overall financial position of the Council
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Conflict of Interest: None
Dispensation Granted: None
Report author: Carl Holland
Publication date: 18/02/2021
Date of decision: 16/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 16/02/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 26/02/2021
Current call-in Count: 0