Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To gain member approval for the operational arrangements for the S&ELCP delivery of the Green Homes Grants for the sub-region
That the operational arrangements set out in the report, and the following specific recommendations be approved:
1) That East Lindsey District Council act as the lead authority and accountable body delivering the Sustainable Warmth programme on behalf of South Holland District Council.
2) That the resourcing arrangements being put into place to facilitate the delivery of this programme of activity be noted.
3) That the entering into of an appropriate written agreement between East Lindsey District Council and South Holland District Council for delivery of the programme, subject to legal advice, with delegated authority given to the Assistant Director Regulatory in consultation with the Portfolio Holder to agree the terms of the agreement, be approved.
4) That the establishment of a Programme Board for Sustainable Warmth with appropriate Portfolio Holder representation from each of the three Partnership Councils and Assistant Director Regulatory to monitor quarterly progress, as outlined in paragraph 3.10, be approved.
5) That the Executive Board of ELDC be authorised to administer delivery of Green Homes Grants to South Holland residents.
To enable officers to effectively manage the new programme.
· Not to approve the operational arrangements;
· To implement alternative arrangements, such as implementing the scheme internally rather than with East Lindsey District Council as Lead Authority and Accountable Body.
Reason Key: Incurring expenditure above £75,000 threshold in respect of revenue/£180,000 in respect of capital;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Forrest White, Democratic Services Assistant Email: FWhite@sholland.gov.uk.
Report author: Forrest White
Publication date: 29/04/2022
Date of decision: 26/04/2022
Decided at meeting: 26/04/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 10/05/2022