49 South Holland Centre Action Plan PDF 182 KB
To consider the draft South Holland Centre action plan (report of the Assistant Director Leisure and Culture enclosed).
Consideration was given to the report of the Assistant Director Leisure and Culture which requested consideration of the draft South Holland Centre action plan.
The following points were raised:
· Members commented that much progress had been made in the past year, and staff had worked hard to make this happen.
· Members commented that the café would benefit from better advertising.
1) That Cabinet consider and approve the South Holland Centre Action Plan
2) That the Assistant Director – Leisure and Culture, in consultation with the Portfolio Holder for Communities and Facilities be authorised to implement, update and monitor the actions within the plan.
(Other options considered:
· Do nothing – Not recommended as having the additional plan and governance in place will assist the monitoring of progress and performance of the service;
Reasons for decision:
· To support the delivery of the South Holland Centre programme and community offer in a cost-effective way to sustain arts and cultural provision within the district).