Venue: Council Chamber, Council Offices, Priory Road, Spalding
Contact: Democratic Services 01775 764838
Declaration of interests
Where a Councillor has a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest the Councillor must declare the interest to the meeting and leave the room without participating in any discussion or making a statement on the item, except where a Councillor is permitted to remain as a result of a grant of dispensation.
There were none
To sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 16 September 2021 (copy enclosed)
Consideration was given to the minutes of the meeting held on 16 September 2021.
That the minutes be signed as a correct record.
Consideration of proposed amendments to the Gambling Policy (Statement of Principles) following consultation (report of the Head of Public Protection enclosed).
Consideration was given to the report of the Head of Public Protection which considered the proposed amendments to the Gambling Policy (Statement of Principles) following consultation.
The Head of Public Protection introduced the report and noted that:
· The Gambling Act Policy (Statement of Principles) was a statutory policy that needed to be adopted by January 2022.
· The Authority was required to revise and adopt the policy every 3 years and recommendations had been made for minor changes to the policy.
· A 6-week public consultation had been conducted.
· Consultees contacted were listed within the report and the policy was also published on Council’s website.
Member asked whether any responses or representations had been received to the public consultation.
1) That the Gambling Act Policy (Statement of Principles) be noted.
2) That the Policy be forwarded to Full Council for approval and adoption.
Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent.
NOTE: No other business is permitted unless by reason of special circumstances, which shall be specified in the minutes, the Chairman is of the opinion that the item(s) should be considered as a matter of urgency.
There were none.