1) That the Policy be approved and forwarded to Council for information;
2) That the Policy be delegated to the Portfolio Holder for Communities and Facilities for any final amendments and any future changes;
3) That the outcome of the Piloting phase which tested the draft policy be noted; and
4) That a review by the Street Art Wall Task Group after 6 months be approved, to enable the proposed policy to be successfully implemented.
RECOMMENDATION TO COUNCIL:
5) That the Graffiti and Street Art Management Policy be noted.